Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kada Meow @ Lilac Street: Casa Feliz

(Please note that Casa Feliz is not situated along Lilac St. :p
Its complete address is at the end of this post. :) )

Last Sunday, September 9, 2012, was another food trip for our Kada. This time, Margot suggested to eat at our dearly beloved city, Marikina. :D
(I don't know for Dawn since she lives farther, but she must also love Marikina City because she keeps coming back to it just to see us. Hehe.)
Margot found a blog site that features eating places in Marikina and she decided that we should give Crazy Katsu and Spartea a try.

After our eventful lunch at Crazy Katsu, we walked to Spartea. Along the way, we saw many restaurants waiting for us to try. 



One of them was Casa Feliz. :D
Visiting this pastry shop was not really part of the plan, but since we're really a curious bunch and I desperately wanted to take home something for my mother, on we went into Casa Feliz. :D


So homey, right? :D
Dawn's Blueberry Cheesecake
Margot's Chocolate Cake
Anika's Vida Verde Cake. The Bestseller. :)
My Strawberry Cheesecake
I so love my Strawberry Cheesecake. :9 At PHP97.00, it's not very expensive compared with other cheesecakes I've tried. And this one has a bonus choco syrup design. So I happily bought another one for my mother. :) And I would love to go back to this pastry shop for another Strawberry Cheesecake. :9


Our stomachs' already full.
So it was very tempting to nap on this cozy sofa at Casa Feliz. :3
(I don't know what Dawn is trying to achieve in this shot. :)) Peace, Dawn. :P )
After eating dessert at this shop, we went to St. Paul church nearby and said our prayers. :) Honestly, it's been such a long time since I prayed with them. :D I remembered how we used to visit the chapel at school every morning before our classes start. :D

Then, we parted ways with Dawn and Anika. They both rode an FX with a Cubao signboard. Margot and I just walked from Lilac Street to my house. Along the way, we were reminded of how we used to walk, walk, and just walk around S'Mall and St. Scho as our bonding activity. Aww.. it felt so nice to be able to that again that day even though we were sweating so hard after the long walk. :)

Before reaching my house, we saw a rainbow. :D




CASA FELIZ
95 Rainbow St., Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Tel. No.: (02) 933-6653
Open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.


Kada Meow @ Lilac Street: Crazy Katsu
Kada Meow @ Lilac Street: Spartea
Kada Meow @ Lilac Street: Casa Feliz


3 comments:

  1. ansarap naman :) makapunta nga.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, ate manix! sarap talaga! tara! punta tayo, gusto ko rin bumalik talaga eh. bukod naman sa pastries meron din silang mga rice meals, pizza, at pasta. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige ba :) basta saturday ha..hehehe

    ReplyDelete