Monday, August 29, 2011

SCANDAL Band ❤: Taiyou to Kimi Ga Egaku Story



For weeks, this has been my Google Chrome theme. =)


And everytime I open a new tab, I will stare at it first for about five seconds before I can finally move on to whatever I needed a new tab for. Hahaha.


This shot is from their music video (their choreography here is awesome!) for Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY (The Story Drawn by the Sun and You).  They're so cute! And I love Haruna's outfit (the girl with the yellow socks). =)

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

~The story painted by the sun and you
Such unbearable desire, my heart beating faster
Like I might forget to breathe
It will remain forever burned into my brain
When we can no longer meet I’ll be able to remember it
The endless season brightens me up~

*credits to jpopasia for the lyrics, tinypic for the video

2 comments:

  1. I like this song very much is a "very romantic rock" thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dakuro. :)
    Yes, yes, it's also very upbeat that it makes me happy whenever I listen to it. :)

    ReplyDelete