Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Deserve These. :)


Thank you so much kimyunalesca for thinking about giving me these awards. :)
Thanks for the opportunity to have more blogger friends. :)


Rules for these awards:
  1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
  2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions.
  3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
  4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.
7 Facts about me:
  1. I used to collect receipts with number seventeen (17) printed on them. I only stopped because my mother saw and threw them all away thinking they were just trash anyway. >.<
  2. I am psychologically lactose intolerant (if you know what I mean. :p).
  3. I am a bit anti-social. You can say that I just don't talk to strangers that much. :p
  4. My planner is actually a diary/scrapbook. I record things I did for a day instead of scheduling what to do for that day. Haha. :D
  5. I love books! Favorite genres are thrillers, horror, fantasy, classics, on social issues. Come visit my Goodreads profile. :)
  6. I am frustratingly trying to learn how to play guitar. I also want to learn the Chinese language, game development, web development, and cooking.
  7. After a year of working, I finally tipped the scale at 100lbs! My first three-digit weight number. Haha. So my best hope now is to just maintain it. :p
The Favorite Questions:
        Name your favorite colors: 
                    Blue, Orange, Purple, Silver
        Name your favorite song: 
                    Namida No Regret by Scandal
        Name your favorite dessert: 
                    Strawberry ice cream <3
        What pisses you off: 
                    Messy surroundings, long waiting hours, broken promises
        When your upset you: 
                    Sleep, rant on my blog
        Favorite pet: 
                    Cats!
        Black or White: 
                    Black
        Your biggest fear: 
                    The unknown
        Best feature: 
                    My smile. :)
        Everyday Attitude: 
                    Come on, I can do it!
        What is perfection: 
                    GOD
        Guilty pleasures: 
                    Food! Books!

There! Some revelations about me. Haha. :) 

And now, I pass it on to the fellow bloggers who deserve the awards as well. :) 
Congratulations! :)

Award Winners:


manix: Greetings!
maiylah: Picture Clusters
: Yearning to Read
: Jenaissance
The Story Queen: The Story Queen
 wRiTiNgFiEn: TeAmNeRd 
maricar: Blackplume 
D.C.: eyeglazz
staying true: why...
Wilson De Jesus: The Ponta

(I am so sorrry if there are only 13 bloggers in the list. >.<
I tried my best, really!
As much as I would like to give the awards, I just don't have enough blog sites.
Waahh. The downside of being an anti-social. >.<)

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the awards...ang dami! am overwhelmed! :)

    Xie xie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this post. It is very informative and useful. Modafinil is useful for those people who suffer from narcolepsy so that they can stay awake during the daytime. Buy Online Armodafinil 200mg USA for treating the obstructive sleep apnea and shift work sleep disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this post. It is enlightening and valuable.

    Purchase Tramadol Medication Online - High quality and reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post!
    If you have unwanted pregnancy issue then you can Buy Abortion Pill Online an terminate your pregnancy at home.

    ReplyDelete