Thank you so much kimyunalesca for thinking about giving me these awards. :)
Thanks for the opportunity to have more blogger friends. :)
- Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
- Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions.
- Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
- Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.
7 Facts about me:
Name your favorite colors:
- I used to collect receipts with number seventeen (17) printed on them. I only stopped because my mother saw and threw them all away thinking they were just trash anyway. >.<
- I am psychologically lactose intolerant (if you know what I mean. :p).
- I am a bit anti-social. You can say that I just don't talk to strangers that much. :p
- My planner is actually a diary/scrapbook. I record things I did for a day instead of scheduling what to do for that day. Haha. :D
- I love books! Favorite genres are thrillers, horror, fantasy, classics, on social issues. Come visit my Goodreads profile. :)
- I am frustratingly trying to learn how to play guitar. I also want to learn the Chinese language, game development, web development, and cooking.
- After a year of working, I finally tipped the scale at 100lbs! My first three-digit weight number. Haha. So my best hope now is to just maintain it. :p
The Favorite Questions:
Blue, Orange, Purple, Silver
Name your favorite song:
Namida No Regret by Scandal
Name your favorite dessert:
Strawberry ice cream <3
What pisses you off:
Messy surroundings, long waiting hours, broken promises
When your upset you:
Sleep, rant on my blog
Black or White:
Your biggest fear:
My smile. :)
Come on, I can do it!
What is perfection:
There! Some revelations about me. Haha. :)
And now, I pass it on to the fellow bloggers who deserve the awards as well. :)
alyssa:Whims and Caprices
The Story Queen: The Story Queen
staying true: why...
Wilson De Jesus: The Ponta
(I am so sorrry if there are only 13 bloggers in the list. >.<
I tried my best, really!
As much as I would like to give the awards, I just don't have enough blog sites.
Waahh. The downside of being an anti-social. >.<)